The best airports for cheap international flights are the busiest airports located on both coasts and in the Midwest. While that’s great news if you live in one of the areas, it also means that no matter where live, you are likely only a short flight away from one of these “gateway” airports.
Scott Keyes of Scott’s Cheap Flights has compiled a list of the best – and worst – airports in the United States for cheap international travel, with the airports in the greater New York City area boasting the best deals on international flights.
Top Ten Airports for International Flight Deals*
- John F. Kennedy International Airport JFK
- Newark Liberty International Airport EWR
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport ORD
- Los Angeles International Airport LAX
- Washington Dulles International Airport IAD
- Miami International Airport MIA
- San Francisco International Airport SFO
- Boston Logan International Airport BOS
- Philadelphia International Airport PHL
- Dallas Fort Worth International Airport DFW
* according to Scott’s Cheap Flight’s
There are just as many airports with overpriced international flights, if not more. Long Beach (LGB) and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky (CVG) top that list. continued