Escape On Qatar Airways Award-Winning Business Class To Phuket!
Airline: Qatar Airways
Special Offer: Discover the World with the Airline of the Year
Airfare: from $2829 roundtrip*
Origination City: U.S. Gateways (see below)
Arrival City: Phuket Island, Thailand HKT
Stay: Saturday night stay required
Travel Period: September 07, 2021 until May 14, 2022 with blackout periods
Sale Period: until September 12 2021
Business Class to Phuket Airfare Deals
Miami to Phuket from $2829
Atlanta to Phuket from $3405
Boston to Phuket from $3405
New York to Phuket from $3505
Philadelphia to Phuket from $3505
Houston to Phuket from $3737
Los Angeles to Phuket from $3874
Dallas to Phuket from $3931
Washington, DC to Phuket from $3966
Chicago to Phuket from $4046
Seattle to Phuket from $4461
About Phuket Island
Phuket province is located in southern Thailand. It is the biggest island in Thailand and sits on the Andaman Sea. The nearest province to the north is Phang-nga and the nearest provinces to the east are Phang-nga and Krabi.
Phuket has a large Chinese influence, so you will see many Chinese shrines and Chinese Restaurants around the city. A Chinese Vegetarian Festival is held there every year. While the Chinese community is quite big, there are many other ethnicities bringing all their traditions and festivals from all over the world to Phuket.
Being a big island, Phuket is surrounded by many magnificent beaches such as Rawai, Patong, Karon, Kamala, Kata Yai, Kata Noi, and Mai Khao. The Laem Phromthep viewpoint is said to feature the most beautiful sunsets in Thailand.
!0 Things Things To Do In Phuket
1. Laem Phromthep and viewpoints (แหลมพรหมเทพ และจุดชมวิว)
2. Old Phuket Town (ย่านเมืองเก่าภูเก็ต)
3. Ko Racha and Ko Mai Thon (เกาะราชา และเกาะไม้ท่อน)
4. Wat Chalong (Wat Chai Tharam) (วัดฉลอง) (วัดไชยธาราม)
5. Hat Patong (หาดป่าตอง)
6. Hat Nai Yang (หาดในย
7. Hat surin (หาดสุรินทร์)าง)
8. Hat Laem Sing (หาดแหลมสิงห์)
9. Traditional Festivals(งานประเพณี)
10. Phuket Fantasea (การแสดงภูเก็ตแฟนตาซี)
Qatar Airways Business Class
Experience the world’s most memorable destinations with an unforgettable journey in the World’s Best Business Class, as recognized by the 2019 Skytrax World Airline Awards and the 2019 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards.
Welcoming the new standard of Business Class.
Experience a new level of innovation with Qsuite, where spacious and comfortable seating comes together with delectable cuisine and exclusive service. A class of its own, Qsuite introduces forward-facing seats, a private space that’s also fully adaptable to your needs, and of course, our signature hospitality.
Qatar Airways journeys have always been exclusive, but now – with the introduction of their first-ever Business Class suites with doors we have created an experience that redefines your expectations. Your suite offers ambient mood lighting, fully lie-flat beds, and generous storage space, creating a new standard in comfort. learn more
Thailand COVID-19 Travel Information
The Royal Thai Government has officially endorsed measures for Phuket to reopen for fully vaccinated international travelers without quarantine requirements from 1 July 2021.
Click here for FAQs about the Phuket “Sandbox” Program from the Thai Government.
The “Phuket Sandbox 7+7 Extension” program enables fully vaccinated international travelers to reduce the mandatory stay in Phuket from 14 to 7 days, after which another 7 nights can be spent in any of the extension areas in Krabi (Ko Phi Phi, Ko Ngai, or Railay), Phang-Nga (Khao Lak or Ko Yao), or Surat Thani (Ko Samui, Ko Pha-ngan, or Ko Tao).
As of 28 August 2021 the following is required prior to arrival in Phuket:
Travelers must travel from countries/territories approved by Thailand’s Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA), and must have been in the said countries for no less than 21 days before their travel date – except Thai nationals and foreign expatriates returning from overseas. They must apply for a Certificate of Entry (COE), using the following documents:
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Copy of the payment confirmation for no less than 14 nights stay at SHA Plus-certified hotel/s and for RT-PCR tests via www.thailandpsas.com. If the length of stay is less than 14 nights, travelers must also present a confirmed flight ticket out of Thailand.
- A certificate of vaccination against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health or the World Health Organisation (WHO) no less than 14 days before their travel date. Travelers who have recovered from COVID-19 also need to be fully vaccinated at least 14 days before travel.
- Copy of an insurance policy in English covering healthcare and treatment expenses for COVID-19 per applicant for the whole duration in Thailand with coverage clearly identified as no less than US$100,000.
- Travelers must undergo exit screening before departure, must and present all the required documentation including a medical certificate with a laboratory result by an RT-PCR method indicating that COVID-19 is detected no more than 72 hours before their travel date. (source)
Phuket Hotel Deals
Business Class to Phuket, Thailand